Day 9

 OH MY GOSH!!! Today was a very very early morning that consisted of me waking up at 2am. I got 4 hours of sleep and when my alarm went off all I wanted to do was go back to bed but I got up and drove to school. Last night when they told me they wanted to do this I thought they were joking but after two hours of telling me they weren't, and then asking their dorm parents if it was okay to go on a hike at 3am I finally started to believe them. I got to school and met Black and Ava and for some reason, Ava seemed to have a boatload of energy for 3 in the morning. I did not have this much energy at all. Once we all met up and got our bug spray on and headlamps we headed into the very very dark woods. After getting lost a couple times we finally made it to the top and it was beautiful!!! We took lots of pictures and got bit by lots and lots of mosquitoes. Even though I am very exhausted, I am happy I did it even though I am covered in bug bites. After that, we hiked down, took a nap in the car, went home, and went back to bed until I had to come back to school for math ugh.  When I got home I did some yoga and stretching and now I am going to bed!

Hours: 5










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection: Week 1

Day 8

Day 2